Thursday 11 September 2014

A photo that represents ME



To correctly portray myself in an appropriate career light, I initially wanted to post a photograph of me at a music festival or gig. The photo I had in mind was this:
Me at Splendour in the grass 2014. 

Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the quality of the picture and it wasn't really recent enough. So I was forced into the art of self-photography. I tried to take photos of myself with my instruments and they all turned out too "try-hard". So instead, I opted for a different side of me. I went outside and sat on my balcony so that the natural light was doing it's job and took a photo of myself, on my iPhone, with my plants in the background. I'm hoping this photograph communicates my love for nature and the outdoors which is an integral part of ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment